He's Just Not That Into You!

Guess what. There is a phenomenon going on in the publishing world right now about this new relationship/dating book - He's Just Not That Into You, by Greg Behrendt & Liz Tuccillo.

Hey, I skimmed it in between feeding the kids and an episode of Desperate Housewives - but it all sounds like stuff we've heard before. I mean-- really. Isn't it all common sense?

Do we as women not really know when a man doesn't call us after a date that the guy just wasn't that interested. I think we do. It seems as if we really want to know why? Why isn't he interested. Was it something I said or did. Was it something I was wearing. Is it what I do for a living. Is it because I slept with him too fast or not at all? What is it?!

If we all weren't so insecure about who we are and the position we play in this world - we wouldn't second guess every move we make. I mean I'm all about trying to improved oneself. Recognizing mistakes. Correcting them. But basically, you are who you are. If the man you just had dinner with wasn't interested enough to come back for more -- then GirlShrink says (respectfully:) PEACE...

-GirlShrink
***************************************************************
Lisa Angelettie, M.S.W., is a psychotherapist, author, and an online advice expert. She has been helping people make smarter life choices since 1998. Visit her for Advice & Counseling, or take a free Depression Screening today. Subscribe to the growing self-help ezine "Better Choices".

Contact info: info@GirlShrink.com

© GirlShrink Inc. The author grants reprint permission to opt-in publications and websites so long as the copyright and by-line are included intact and the article is not used in spam. A courtesy copy of your publication would be appreciated.

No comments: